Thursday, May 1, 2008

Lookin for a reason to visit?


As if you needed a reason to visit St. George, right? Well, now ya got one more. In n Out just opened last week here. We went for the first time tonight and eventhough there were over a hundred people inside, we waited less time than if we had gone to Carl's Jr.. Burgers are great, shakes are awesome but the fries could be better. They say that most In n Outs serve on average around 5,000 burgers per day. The new one in St. George has been serving 9,000.

2 comments:

Darin and Kali said...

Thats some good stuff man. I agree the fries are lacking but the burgers are pretty D-lish. I'm glad to see you guys have posted twice within the last while. It reminds me of a sweet David Bowie song called Changes. That's some good stuff.

Jenni said...

Hey, Kim.

So, this is probably the most random thing EVER, but I was doing a little blog hopping, and I found your blog! Go figure! I don't know if you even remember us - from the same ward in Sahuarita. But, anyway, it was great to see your family and see that things are going well!

Our blog is self-bakedpizza.blogspot.com

:-)
Jenni Cragun