Sunday, August 10, 2008

Long, Hot Summer....but almost over.



Summer has come and gone again, but not without a lot of fun. School starts in a couple of days and the kids are more than ready to get back. After so many times of hearing Cade say "I'm bored" I think Kim is just as ready for them to be going back to be "entertained". We've a a lot of fun this summer with time spent at the cabin in Hatch, Ut., Zion Mountain Resort (Compliments of Split Rock) and four wheeling anytime and anywhere we could.

2 comments:

Darin and Kali said...

Man oh man you guys need to move back up to utah county. I noticed some sweet buffalo in some of those pictures, I just wish you could have gotten some close ups of their knuckles. I just love buffalo knuckle, ummm ummm ummm.

Lori said...

looks like you've had a fun summer. love all the pictures! i should send you the ones i have from the visits (especially the ones of you mike.)