Friday, December 19, 2008

A complete mess!!

OK So today I am a complete mess. I have been crying for hours and am having a really really hard time! As most of you know we are moving in 2 weeks to Lehi, UT. Mike is starting with a new job in sales and its completly out of our element so we dont know what to expect. We will also be living with my parents for awhile so we can get on our feet a little. With all the stress of Christmas and moving I have been really struggling. Ashlee and I sat up last night and cried together and our sweet little bubbies Halle came and gave us some good advice. She said "Mommy your supposed to be excited to move so please dont cry mommy!!! You have me." What a blessing and a joy our kids are. Even at the tender age of 5 she knows mommy shouldn't cry so I am trying to stay positive. We will keep you all updated. Merrry Christmas Everyone!
-posted by Kim

5 comments:

Anonymous said...

I have to say I have the best family ever. Who else would let their dad/husband uproot them from their friends, school, neighbor, church, and familiarities within a week of Christmas. My wife is the best, most supportive, hottest wife around. I have made us move more times than anyone should. One of the positive things from all of this is that we make great friend every time we move. Thank you to all of our friends. We will miss you, but we will keep in touch!

Lori said...

HORRAY! for me/us. We get to have you guys back here. Sorry, i know this is hard but i really am happy to have you close to home again. You know you'll have good friends to come to.....settlers every friday. Oh and cookies and treats too. AND you know we'll support you in any way we can.
love you guys!

Carrie Stevenson said...

I'm sorry you guys are leaving St. George but excited to have you closer!!!! We will have to be getting together very very soon!!! I can't wait to tell Jeremy!

Darin and Kali said...

We're way excited to have you guys move back closer to home too man! Don't buy into Lori's empty promises though. We only get invited over when family comes into town or on holidays or birthdays and there are never cookies, just cakes and/or pies. Not to mention we've never played any games at their house, not even Phase 10 if you can belie dat bra. Maybe with you guys back we'll get invited to Lori's more often and maybe we'll even play a game like the old days. We're excited for you guys to be back and hope things work out good for you guys. We'll for sure keep in touch.

p.s.
Lori I love you and I know I've never been officially invited but I know we're always unofficially invited to come over and play games so just know I was joking and don't be offended.

Shay Millett said...

Well we will miss you guys! Good luck with the move!